Important Information about the Annual Business Meeting
REV TODD VENMAN, CONFERENCE PRESIDENT
In light of the pandemic the Board of Directors postponed our Annual Gathering. We are planning to utilize the same location, theme and plans but move them to July of 2021. Many unknown variables, churches with possible budgetary concerns, travel concerns and many delegates with underlying health concerns were some factors that led us to that decision. We want our member churches and credentialed workers to be kept informed and weigh in on the annual matters of the conference. Our structure counts on delegates to conduct the business of the conference.
So, the Board of Directors is preparing to hold our Annual Business Meeting, on July 18th at 2:00pm EST, utilizing an online platform. The plan is to keep our operating procedures as traditional as possible. Delegates will register, reports will be available and the essential business of the conference will be carried out. The major change is we will be hosting this meeting online instead of in person.
We trust you will mark your calendars and plan to be with us.
The ZOOM video conferencing platform will be used for the business meeting. This requires the following:
- reliable high-speed internet and,
- if possible, a webcam
- downloading the ZOOM software.
Please note the following procedure that will be in place for this year’s meeting:
- CCCC members are asked to register for the meeting by sending an email to: email@example.com after July 1. A reminder email will be sent to notify members to register.
- Access information for logging in to the meeting and instructions on where to access ZOOM will be sent to everyone who registers.
- A delegate designation form has been mailed to member churches. This form can be returned via USPS mail or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of our members are planning to gather in common places to share the meeting together. You are encouraged to participate if such an option is possible.
Thank your for your participation as we work to serve the Lord and faithfully conduct the affairs of our Conference in these unprecedented times.