2021 Virtual Annual Gathering Events Schedule
Virtual events are planned in place of an “in-person” Annual Gathering for 2021. Watch for Information on registering and accessing these events coming soon. The ZOOM video conferencing platform will be used for these online sessions. This requires reliable high-speed internet and, if possible, a webcam. (Note: All times listed below are Eastern Daylight-Saving Time)
• CHURCH MULTIPLICATION ROUNDTABLE Wednesday, July 14 at 10:00 AM – A broad presentation of the different aspects of our ministry of Church Multiplication. This will also include an introduction to the Nineveh Conference that is planned for October 2021.
• TURNING POINT INITIATIVE INTRODUCTION & UPDATE Wednesday, July 14 at 1:00 PM – An overview of a process designed to assist churches that are unsure of their future beyond 10 years. This update will summarize options for churches and share a Turning Point story.
• REGIONAL PASTORS ROUNDTABLE Wednesday, July 14 at 7:00 PM – An opportunity to hear from each of our Regional Pastors and ask questions about their unique ministry.
• CHURCH DEVELOPMENT INTENSIVE “Making Disciples: Key to Developing Your Church” – Thursday, July 15 at 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM – A broad overview of our LifeFlow process which examines the critical topics of a church’s life cycle, the essentials of disciple making, helping church members disciple others. Pre-registration is required, Click here to register.
• CHURCH DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP “Identity: Who Your Heavenly Father Says You Are” – Thursday July 15 at 7:00 PM – Teaching that takes believers to the very root of their relationship with God, resting in their identity as a beloved, redeemed son or daughter of God in Jesus Christ.
• VIRTUAL BUSINESS MEETING – Saturday, July 17 at 2:00 PM – This meeting will be followed by a time of worship and communion. CCCC members are asked to register for the meeting by sending an email to email@example.com after July 1. Access information will be sent to everyone who registers.
A USPS mailing has been sent with preliminary reports for action at the business meeting. Additional committee and staff reports to view and/or download will be posted online.